We produce Quality Recycled Industrial Construction Asphalt Aggregates
WHY CHOOSE OUR RECYCLED ASPHALT AGGREGATES?
Asphalt Concrete Recycling known as ACR to the locals has no supply chain disruptions according to Operations Manager Perry Hastings. ACR recycles Asphalt and Concrete into reusable Industrial Construction Aggregate products as fast as trucks bring in the materials.
Products always available at ACR, Asphalt Concrete Recycling
- 57 Rock also called screen concrete, or more specifically referred to as ¾ “Screen Concrete
- CDOT Class 6 can be or abbreviated to CL 6 or ABC or generically call Road Base
- CDOT Class 5 depending on spec
- 1 ½ screen concrete can be referred to as recycled rock or screen concrete
- Recycled Asphalt base can be referred to as ¾ “minus or RAP depending the project engineer’s nomenclature
Asphalt Aggregates: Different regional names:
Class 5: CL 5, Class 6, CL 6, ABC, Road Base, CDOT Spec products, Recycled Concrete, Crushed Concrete,
Class 6: Which is also called : recycled concrete, class 5, ABC, Road Base, CDOT Spec CL 6
Class 6 is a general term for what can be named: road base or recycled concrete. Made out of crushed concrete from old buildings, roads, driveways, sidewalks etc… The recycled ” New ” products can be Class 5, CL 5 Class 6, CL 6, Road base, ABC, rock, 1 ½ , Spec 5 or Spec 6 and many other names depending the region. 1 ½ screened rock or Recycled Rock is just bigger sixed Class 6, which is recycled concrete.